It's time for Night Lights!
We are so excited that you are joining us for Night Lights 2020! Our teachers are ready, the wine and whiskey are on ice, the silent auction is prepped and the masseuses have their chairs set up... it's time to celebrate Bright Lights!
A few reminders for Saturday:
- Please enter Turbine Flats via the Y Street Entrance- watch for banners
- Registration and Name Tags will be at the front door
- A cash bar will be available from 6-9 as well as masseuses who are doing chair massages for free-will donations, so bring cash!
- Credit Cards can be used for the Wine Pull and Silent Auction items
- If you're doing the Abstract Artist: Acrylic Painting class, please dress for the possible mess
- Social Hour and Silent Auction are from 6-7, classes run from 7-8. The Silent Auction will end at 8:30
- Tickets will be available at the door for $50
Ice, Ice, Baby
Learn the finer points of cupcake decorating with experts from Rabbit Hole Bakery while you enjoy the perfect dessert wines from James Arthur Vineyards that pair with different cake flavors. You’ll learn to pipe (icing) and pair (wines). It’s the perfect combination for those with a sweet tooth, a creative flair and a desire to learn more about what to drink with your favorite sweet treat!
This Little Piggy Went to Billy's: Cooking with Nebraska Pork
Y'all come for food, fun and PORK with Nebraska Pork Producers and Traeger Influencer Mike Hogan. They will be preparing Bacon-Wrapped Peanut Butter Stuffed Jalapenos, Smoked Pork Loin w/Orange Marmalade Glaze atop Apple Fennel Slaw, and Grilled Pork Bacon Burgers floating on a Sweet Hawaiian Bun. They will also share great cooking and grilling tips plus the Nebraska Pork Producers Association will throw some great pork swag your way. Join us for a delicious Saturday night!
Abstract Artist: Acrylic Painting
Become Jackson Pollock or Wassily Kadinsky for the night as you create a masterpiece simply by pouring paint on a canvas and moving it around! Barb Highstreet will guide your efforts in creating this simple but high-impact work of abstract art, perfect to hang in your home or gift to a friend.
Pour Me: A Whiskey Tasting
Fact: All bourbons are whiskey but not all whiskey is bourbon. Join Pour Craft Beer and Spirits for an in-depth look at how whiskey is made, its history and how to serve it - plus experience how the taste of a whiskey changes when it’s mixed with different waters.
Skip class and enjoy the evening socializing!