Half-day and full-day camps are available for students who have completed Kindergarten through 8th grade. Register by the grade the student is in on February 27, 2021.
Half-day camps are from 9 AM-12 PM or 1-4 PM. Full-day camps are from 9 AM-4 PM. For 2021, the program weeks will be:
June 28-July 2
Considering being a Camp Assistant with Bright Lights this summer? This Zoom event is a safe way for anyone in grade 8 or up to explore what it is like (before or after applying). Take this opportunity to interact with a few veteran Camp Assistants and Camp Assistant Specialist Jodi Fuson in this informal setting. Some basics about the position will be shared, and there will, of course, be time for questions.
Welcome to Bright Lights Star Search! This is a family-friendly, team-based scavenger hunt that will take place all over Lincoln! With over 50 missions to chose from, your team will find plenty of opportunities to have fun, be silly, interact with each other and earn points.
Registration is $35 per Team - a team consists of all the people in ONE vehicle.
On Saturday April 17, check in at Antelope Park begins at 9:30am with the game running from 10-12. After the game ends, return to Antelope Park for lunch and prizes. 100% of proceeds support Bright Lights camps! Challenge your friends, family, and neighbors to see who can rack up the most points and search Lincoln for its greatest stars!
On Game Day, you will need:
1. Your team! Want to dress up, wear matching shirts, colors or costumes? Bonus Points!!
2. A Smartphone with the GooseChase app downloaded and ready to go.
3. A single vehicle that can transport all members of your team- team members must all be in one vehicle together to participate.
4. High Energy!
5. A willingness to be silly, put yourself in silly situations and to have fun!
Ready to play? Let's review some basics:
- Per all current DHMs and Health and Safety Measures as set out by the Lincoln Lancaster County Health Department (LLCHD), face masks are required and keeping a socially distanced space of 6ft or more between others will be maintained. Please follow all staff and volunteer directions and model healthy behavior for everyone. If you are feeling ill or have symptoms of Covid-19, please stay home. Registration for this game confirms you agree to comply with all Health & Safety Regulations. You will be asked to leave if you cannot comply per the LLCHD.
- All pictures and videos submitted through the Goosechase app for the purpose of Bright Lights Star Search may be used on Bright Lights Social Media channels and website
- Your registration fee is a direct donation to Bright Lights. 100% of the fee goes back to support Bright Lights and its programing. There will be no refunds due to inclement weather or situations outside of Bright Lights control.
Orientation for Week 1 Camp Assistants will take place on Zoom.
Orientation for Weeks 2&3 Camp Assistants will take place at Holmes Elementary
Orientation for Week 4 Camp Assistants will take place at Holmes Elementary. Please note: Hogwarts Day Camp Assistants will attend a separate orientation on Sunday, June 27, at Lincoln Southwest High School.
Orientation for Week 5 Camp Assistants will take place at Holmes Elementary
Hogwarts Day Camp orientation/setup will take place at Lincoln Southwest High School.
100% of proceeds support Bright Lights camps! This family fun event is meant to be just that-a time for your family to have fun together while supporting Bright Lights. There is a suggested donation of $35 per vehicle. Pre-registration is required and capacity is limited to 200 vehicles.
Join us on Friday, July 23 for a drive-in movie experience. Cars can enter the lot on the NW side of the airport at 7pm and join local food trucks in an outdoor summer picnic. Bring your own chairs and picnic blankets and set up your space for an evening under the stars. "The Wizard of Oz" will begin at 8:45, just as the sun sets. We can't wait to see all our summer camp families as we celebrate the end of our 35th Summer providing hands-on summer learning.