Ready to forget about the snow and cold and start thinking about summer? What better way to do that than by planning out what fun classes and camps you will take at Bright Lights!
Everything you need to know about the program and registration can be found on BrightLights.org, or I am happy to talk to you over the phone at 402-420-1115 ext. 45 to help answer any questions you may have.
Here is a helpful list of what you will need before you sit down to register on Saturday, March 23 at 8:00 AM:
- The classes/camps that your student(s) want to take. These can be found in our printed brochure, in our electronic brochure or on our website.
- Student’s grade as of March 23, 2019. Bright Lights classes are offered for students who have completed kindergarten through 8th grade. Enroll by the student's current grade as of March 23, 2019.
- An electronic form of payment.
The program fee for a half-day class is $135 and a full-day camp is $270 for the week. (Additional fees may apply to some classes.) Full payment of all program fees is due at the time of registration, unless applying for a Bright Lights scholarship. A valid credit card—Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express – or an electronic check (eCheck) may be used. TIP: If you choose eCheck, Bright Lights incurs lower fees!
Participation in our Voluntary Price Options is appreciated as well.
Please note that you will not need an account beforehand to register. Your account will be created at the end of the registration process.
- If you signed up for Bright Lights classes last year, you will already have an account with Active Network (our registration system) and you will log into that during registration.
- If you have registered for something else that also uses Active Network—such as a race or a class through another company—you may already have an account.
- If you have forgotten your password for your account or if you need to change the email address associated with it, you can go to Active.com, sign in and update that information at any time. You can even do this before our registration opens, but you will NOT be able to select classes yet.
For those who would like them, we also have step-by-step instructions for our registration system available.
We look forward to having the opportunity to meet your student and share our many fun learning experiences with them!