As you begin to select your student's summer learning adventures, we’d like to share some important information with you before registration begins April 1 at noon.
The complete Class Schedule has detailed descriptions for this summer available on our website. The main program location is Holmes Elementary (5230 Sumner St.) with other classes/camps held at Lux Middle School, Southeast and Southwest High Schools, and other various community sites.
Other key tips for registration are:
- The online system is only compatible with Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox browsers. All other browsers, including Apple’s Safari, are not recommended for use.
- If you created a Bright Lights account last year and have forgotten your password, you may request a new password prior to April 1. Click the Account Login button on the homepage. You may also update your personal information, like address and phone number. Student information cannot be changed until April 1.
- If you are new to Bright Lights this year, you can create an account on or after April 1. First-time registrants will need to select the “NEW USER” option to complete your registration. New users will be prompted to create an online account upon checkout.
- Enroll by student’s grade as of April 2016. Example: If your child is in third grade right now, you may select any class labeled for Grade 3, including Grades Completed 1-3, 2-4, 3-5 or 3-6.
- All online registrants need a valid email address to register. Class confirmations are immediately emailed to the address provided.
Look for more key tips here as we get closer to April 1. If you have additional questions about the registration process, email email@example.com or call 402.420.1115 ext 45.