Bright Lights student forms (registration, scholarship, medical, class, and bus) are available at Student Forms.
To register for classes:
1. View the Class Schedule and search "Classes" by specific grade. Begin the registration process by clicking the "Register Now" button at the top of the page. Students register by the grade they are currently enrolled on April 1 of the current year.
2. With your student, read the class descriptions to select a class(es) that match his/her interest. Don't be afraid to take a risk with something new!
3. There are two ways to register: register online by selecting your class choice and clicking on the "Register Now" button beginning on April 1 at noon. To register by mail, download and print the 2013 Registration Form. (Be sure to include alternate class choices in case first choices are filled prior to receiving your registration.)
4. Credit card payment (Visa or MasterCard) is required when registering for classes online. Mail-in registrations must be paid with by check, cash, or money order. You can include payment for multiple students on one check. All Class Tuition, Class Fees, Before Care fee, Lunch Care fee, and Donations can be marked on the registration and included in the same check as well.
5. NEW for 2013: When you begin the online registration process for each child, you will enter an email address. This email address may be used for different students in your family. However, if you choose to add classes to a student that is already registered, you will need to enter a DIFFERENT email address for that student. Email addresses cannot be duplicated for the same student registering online a second time. If you do not have more than one email address, you will need to contact Bright Lights to add classes to a Student Registration that has already been submitted, or create a new email address. There are a variety of free, web-based email services, such as Gmail and Yahoo, which you can use. We apologize for this inconvenience.
6. Need-based scholarships are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Each applicant is eligible for one partial scholarship for either a class or a day camp. More information can be found on the "Scholarships" information page.
7. Need additional assistance? Please call the Bright Lights office at 402-420-1115, ext. 46, or click "Contact Us" above.